An engineer with a strong "drive"
Our client is one of the leading automotive companies in Europe. At their engine development center they develop engine families for the future regulations. Their engines are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
As a globally working company they offer you optimal opportunities to contribute to their success in a multicultural team.
- Coordination of the designs of faultmanager and scantool communication and the associated interfacing to production environment and workshop information.
- Communication with internal and external parties to ensure that defined standards are known, introduced and applied.
- Watch and ensure that the development and the validation of the OBD system follows process guidelines.
- Development of tools to control, maintain and optimize processes and documentation.
- Translation of OBD regulations to ensure that the engine development is compliant to OBD regulation and product specification book.
- Bachelor of Master degree on mechanical or electrical engineering with an interest for automotive or vehicle engineering.
- Knowledge and experience on SAE 1939-71/73 CAN is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge on OBD regulation and OBD systems.
- Ability to become quickly acquainted to complex and abstract issues.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems.
- Pro-active attitude and the ability to work with many different people and organizations.
- Good MS-Office and Matlab skills are mandatory.
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
Want to know more about the position ? Please call +31 629 534310.
Interesse in deze vacature? Neem contact op met Robert Jan Prins, telefoonnummer +31 (0)40-2501220.